During the year of 2017 Kaycie will step back from teaching and spend time in retreat. In response to several people asking to be able to continue to connect she is offering One-To-One sessions to support and share your journey.
What is a One-to-One Session?
Our spiritual path can be full of ups and downs, there can be times of elation and great insight and times of darkness and confusion. We can have clear insight into our pristine Divine Beingness and our conditioned habitual patterns and yet, embodying our realizations can be a challenge. It can be difficult to see the conditioned patterns that are causing us suffering and there can be many roadblocks to consistently moving forward on our path. Therefore, it can be of benefit to work with a Kalyanamitra, spiritual friend, to gently guide us in our journey.
The One-to-One session is a scheduled private time for you to meet with Kaycie in her home to:
- Spend time in silence/meditation (at your request).
- Ask questions and receive support regarding your meditation/spiritual practice.
- Share your insights and observations about your practice and life.
- Discuss how your practice is unfolding in your life including working with habitual patterns, emotions, relationships, work and family.
- Discuss specific teachings you are studying.
Each session is an opportunity to inquire deeply into whatever is arising for you, using each question and challenge as a portal to realizing a deeper truth and coming into a greater understanding of the totality of your being.
To book a session:
There will be a limited number of sessions offered throughout the year. Listed below are the dates and times sessions will be scheduled. The sessions will be 30 - 60 minutes in length and take place at Kaycie's home.
If you feel guided to book a session please mindfully consider the date/time and be willing to commit to your scheduled session.
Ron Barron will be coordinating the sessions and he will reply to your "Book A Session" request. If you need to contact Ron please email him at email@example.com.
Sessions are offered on a donation basis
Suggested donation: $60.00 – $120.00 per hour ($1-$2/minute)
cash or checks accepted
Sessions will be available:
- Friday, 4th 1:00pm & 7:00pm
- Saturday 5th 1:00pm & 3:00pm
- Sunday, 6th 1:00pm & 3:00pm
- Friday, 1st 1:00pm & 7:00pm
- Saturday 2nd 1:00pm & 3:00pm
- Sunday, 3rd 1:00pm & 3:00pm
- Friday, 31st 1:00pm & 7:00pm
- Saturday, 1st 1:00pm & 3:00pm
- Sunday, 2nd 1:00pm & 3:00pm
- Friday, 2nd 1:00pm & 7:00pm
- Saturday, 3rd 1:00pm & 3:00pm
- Sunday, 4th 1:00pm & 3:00pm